Lowtax Network

Back To Top

Your Lowtax Account


Asked in Offshore (General) for Marshall Islands

Dear sirs/madam, For companies that transfer their domicile into the Marshall Islands, is it a must to have a new set of Marshall Islands constitutional documentation, like Certificate of Incorporation and bye-law/Articles of Incorporation/Articles of Association? or can the company use it original place of domicile's Certificate of Incorporation & M&AA after they obtain the Articles of Domestication? Warm regards,
Marshall Islands Law
Posted by Lowtax user on Aug 13, 2010 at 03:06


You must Login to comment



You would not be required by Marshall Islands to get a new set of documents after you had received articles of (Re)Domestication.

However, a bank may well require you to have an updated certificate of good standing, etc. in order to open a new account.

Posted by Lowtax User on May 01, 2012 at 03:59


You must Login to comment


Your Answer

You need to be logged in to answer questions. Login or Register

Edit Question

Cancel Save

Edit Answer

Cancel Save

Type the id of the answer to move the comments of:

WARNING - Make sure the ID is correct, or the answer/comment may become lost