Lowtax Network

Back To Top

Your Lowtax Account

Jersey tax

Asked in Offshore (General) for Jersey

Hi, I've recently become ordinarily resident in jersey which means I'm now taxed on worldwide income. I have rental property income and other investment income in the uk, but can utilise my alowances to keep the uk tax bill down. However Is there a legitimate way to reduce my jersey tax liability ? Thanks
Tax Investment
Posted by Lowtax user on Aug 07, 2012 at 20:36


You must Login to comment



There are currently no answers

Your Answer

You need to be logged in to answer questions. Login or Register

Edit Question

Cancel Save

Edit Answer

Cancel Save

Type the id of the answer to move the comments of:

WARNING - Make sure the ID is correct, or the answer/comment may become lost