Webinar: Forced strike-off of non-complying Cyprus companies! Is your company in danger?
Contributed by Fiducenter
20 November, 2014
- Date: Wednesday 03/12/2014
- Time: 11:00 EEST (Limassol / Athens)
- Duration: 30 minutes (approx)
- Questions: Time will be allocated at the end of the session
With ever increasing regulations and reporting requirements, it is now of even more importance to ensure that a Cyprus Company is fulfilling all statutory and other reporting obligations in order to avoid financial and other penalties, reaching as far as criminal prosecutions and eventually even getting struck off from the Public Registry.
- What are the deadlines for submission of the company Annual Return and what information needs to be reported?
- When is the company Annual Levy due for payment and what are the consequences of late/non-payment?
- How long does a company have for registering with the Tax Authorities following incorporation and in which other instances must a company report to the Tax Authorities?
- What are the deadlines by which a company must submit its Provisional and Final Tax Retuns and make payment of any taxes that are due?
- What are the consequences of not complying?
You can find the answers to the above and many more questions by joining us in this second run of our webinar, which was marked with great success when it was originally presented.
There are limited places available, so REGISTER NOW to secure your participation.
You can also refer to our related White Paper by clicking here.
Should you need any further information, or clarification, please contact us.
At Fiducenter we have been providing our clients with international business solutions and professional services since 1980. Founded in Luxembourg and with presence in four of the most attractive financial and business centres in the world, we find solutions for the most complex and demanding of situations.
Note: The application for registration to the webinar will be reviewed by and accepted at Fiducenters discretion
« Go Back to Press Releases