WealthPro Poland, Warsaw
Contributed by Bosco Conference
18 January, 2016
Bosco Conference invites you to participate in the annual international b2b Conference&Expo:
WealthPro Poland, Warsaw – 18th of February, Marriott Hotel.
Preliminary program of the conference:
- Estonian Company – sustainable business in Europe and an effective tool for tax planning;
- Taxation of Maltese Partnerships;
- Investments in London property development market;
- How to move money and assets tax free from corporate to private level;
- Immigration and Taxation in Cyprus;
- Different possibilities of tax minimization for Polish businesses and individuals;
- Poland. Perfect place to expand your business.
- Succession at Polish companies and partnerships – how to prepare proper succession plan.
Netherlands – Maprima, Roland Rompelberg, Director,
Estonia – FM Capital Consulting, Jekaterina Jeret, Lawyer, Specialist of Corporate Department;
Malta – Corrieri Cilia Legal, Dr. Silvio Cilia, Partner;
Switzerland – The Leading Properties of the World, Sergey Sander, Director;
Slovakia – Zugimpex, Milena Palikarova, Corporate service manager;
Cyprus – Chetcuti Cauchi Advocates, Jean-Philippe Chetcuti, Managing Partner;
Poland – IBC Corporate Solutions, Cezary Zieniuk, Director;
Poland – Konrad Dobrowolski, Corporate & Investment Banking Lawyer, PhD Candidate;
Poland – BNT Neupert Zamorska & Partnerzy, Dominika Wagrodzka, Adwokat, Partner;
Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, UK, USA, Singapore – Speakers to be confirmed.
Audience: CEOs and CFOs, lawyers of the companies and business owners, tax advisers, accountants, bank professionals, consultants and financial advisers, wealth managers, private client lawyers, trustees and fiduciaries.
PARTICIPATION FEE – 250 EUR
We would be happy to answer to any questions you might have.
Tel. +44 203 519 34 84
« Go Back to Press Releases