TP Minds Transfer Pricing Summit Americas 2016
Contributed by IIR/IBC
15 December, 2015
Conference: February 23-24 2016
Pre & Post-Conference Workshops: February 22 & 25 2016
Eden Roc Miami, USA
TP Minds Americas returns to Miami for its 4th annual staging at a critical juncture for global transfer pricing. Amongst the highlights in 2016:
- 360 coverage on how BEPS is being rolled out across the globe directly from OECD. Insights from fiscs and other international tax policy bodies.
- Industry Case Studies – In addition to industry panels you can listen to solo presentations by heads of TP for in-depth analysis and unique MNE insight.
- Industry Panels – Our acclaimed industry panels will offer essential take-away points and advise for the delegates from those at the coal face of BEPS.
- Workshops & Breakfast Briefings – Our pre and post-conference workshops & breakfast briefings are designed to sharpen your knowledge of key TP areas.
Key sessions at TP Minds Americas 2016 include:
- The direct OECD Insight – Get the latest updates from Mayra Lucas on the latest BEPS challenges & 2017 pipeline and understand what these mean for you.
- The Policy Panel Session – OECD will be joined on stage by UN, IDB, World Bank Group as well as regional fiscs to discuss present & future challenges.
- The CbCR & Documentation Panel – Increasing reporting requirements continue to top the agenda of TP professionals worldwide. Listen to top MNEs views.
Technical Pre and Post-Conference Workshops on Key Areas:
- TP Documentation and CbCR
- Hard to Value Intangibles
- Operational Transfer Pricing
- Value Chain Analysis (VCA)
- BEPS Risk Assessment
- TP Aspects of Financial Transactions
Attend the full event and Secure 22 CPE Credits
Learn more, view the latest agenda and register at the event website today. Quote VIP code FKW53254LTL to save 15% on your place courtesy of LowTax!
« Go Back to Press Releases