SIPP Specialists: SIPP and SSAS Bulletin November
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited
20 November, 2012
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited [www.sippspecialists.co.im]
We thought it might be a good idea to release a monthly digest of articles from the myriad of articles about SIPPS and SSAS. There is a lot going on at the moment, what with the ongoing furore about UCIS and the respective responsibilities of Adviser and SIPP Provider and the position of the FSA. Unsurprisingly there are a couple of articles included here which take a thoughtful approach to this subject.
There is also a welcome article suggesting a possible rethink on drawdown reform.
We must say that as a SIPP/SSAS provider we have not written or influenced these articles in any way, nor does their inclusion mean we endorse them. We just think they might be of interest to some people.
Mark Knight, DipFS
- Article about possible drawdown reform
- article about a complicated Child SIPP scenario
- Article about RDR impact
- Article about SIPP Provider responsibility with UCIS investment
- Article about UCIS investment and possible aftermath
- Article raising some quiet questions about FSA stance on SIPP Providers
- Article including some thoughts on how some SIPP Providers may remunerate themselves
Oaklands Business Park, Hooton Road
South Wirral, Cheshire CH66 7NZ
T: 0151 328 0594, F: 0151 328 0707
SIPP Specialists Limited - Registered in England and Wales Registered No 4845017
Registered office: Montrose House, Clayhill Park Neston CH64 3RU
Sipp Specialists is not regulated to give advice. The information provided in this communication is based on our understanding of the current legislation governing pensions.
« Go Back to Press Releases