QROPS Bulletin February
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited
29 February, 2012
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited [www.sippspecialists.co.im]
The consultation period is over, the lobbying has been done and now we await the outcome. There has been speculation and in one particular case plain misinformation, later retracted. We have tried to stick to articles that are informative in this edition of the Bulletin and these can be seen below. As usual, the articles are dominated by articles about Guernsey.
We have to say, as usual, that we are a multi-jurisdictional QROPS/QNUPS Provider and that we have no strong opinions about which jurisdiction you should use, except to say that even under the proposed new rules, one size does not fit all.
We have not written these articles nor do we endorse or necessarily agree with them. If you want to discuss any aspect of this topic, please dont hesitate to contact us.
- Lengthy article outlining the relative new positions of the QROPS jurisdictions
- Article describing Guernseys position in the new QROPS environment
- Article outlining Guernseys view of the new rules
- A straight from the horses mouth statement from GAPP
- Article outlining Maltas position
- Dire warnings that the new regime could increase QROPS fees
- QROPS/QNUPS comparison
SIPP Specialists Limited, St Georges Chambers, 1 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1LD
Tel: 0044 (0)1624 678458
OR: 0151 328 0594
SIPP Specialists Ltd is registered with the Isle of Man Insurance and Pensions Authority as a Professional Benefits Schemes Administrator
« Go Back to Press Releases