QROPS BULLETIN – MARCH 2013
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited
14 March, 2013
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited [www.sippspecialists.co.im]
March’s Bulletin again concentrates on articles giving information for advisers, which may well be welcome to many. Perhaps the most interesting article(s) are the first two featured below, which highlight the FSA’s view of QROPS advice and the importance of knowledge under RDR. There may well have been instances of mis-selling already because of lack of knowledge of QROPS and its applications. Please read them and make up your own minds.
There are some step by step QROPS checklists which may also be of use.
We are multi-jurisdictional QROPS/QNUPS providers who can assist advisers with choice and decision making, but we have not written, nor do we endorse any of the articles featured. We merely think that people may find them interesting or informative.
- Article confirming importance of QROPS advice under RDR (and before) - Link
- Article covering the same topic but in more detail - Link
- Article about ‘strongest’ jurisdictions - Link
- Article itemising some of QROPS/QNUPS issues - Link
- Overview of QROPS/QNUPS - Link
- General overview of Malta as a jurisdiction - Link
- Comparison of QROPS/QNUPS/SIPPS - Link
- Overview of QROPS numbers by jurisdiction - Link
PS. If you would like a FREE copy of our QROPS/QNUPS Guide, please let us know
Mark Knight, DipFS
Oaklands Business Park
T: 0151 328 0594
F: 0151 328 0707
SIPP Specialists Limited - Registered in England and Wales Registered No 4845017
Registered office: Montrose House, Clayhill Park Neston CH64 3RU
Sipp Specialists is not regulated to give advice. The information provided in this communication is based on our understanding of the current legislation governing pensions.
« Go Back to Press Releases