New trends in the wealth management industry. Asset Protection. Citizenship by investment.
Contributed by Bosco Conference
26 May, 2017
InvestPro – Cyprus, Limassol 2017 – the annual B2B two-day conference is a unique platform for meeting professionals in international business.
DATE: 21- 22 June, 2017
VENUE: Mediterranean Beach Hotel
▪ Personal consultations from the leaders of the international wealth management market
▪ More than 20 presentations from practicing lawyers and consultants, international developers
▪ Comfortable atmosphere for business networking
▪ More than 200 participants from Cyprus, CIS, Europe, Middle East, Asia, USA
▪ The participant package includes coffee breaks, lunches and evening cocktail
▪ Switzerland. 10 selected opportunities 2017 International legal structures, less tax, no information exchange.
▪ Hungary. Hungarian companies in modern tax planning and the opening of bank accounts in Hungary for foreign companies
▪ UAE. RAK ICC: the new UAE Center for international business companies
▪ Hong Kong. Various aspects of conducting business through the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. All the features of registration – taxes – getting a residence permit – bank accounts.
▪ USA. Immigration by Investment to USA (EB5).
▪ Liechtenstein. Importance of Physical Gold and Silver Holdings.
▪ Cyprus. Immigration to EU by Investment (Cyprus permanent residency permit for property buyers and EU citizenship by investment in real estate.
▪ Israel. Meori Ampeli Law Company, Israeli tax benefits for foreign investors.
▪ Singapore. Hong Kong and Singapore – 2 attractive jurisdictions in Asia. What are the differences and how to benefit from them?
▪ Cyprus economy, opportunities and risks.
▪ Tax and financial consultants
▪ Banks, insurance companies
▪ Legal, audit and consulting companies
« Go Back to Press Releases