Managing a Cyprus Company has many obligations; What are these and do you comply?
Contributed by Fiducenter
20 May, 2015
Date: Wednesday 27/05/2015
Time: 11:00 EEST (Limassol / Athens)
Duration: 30 minutes (approx)
Questions: Time will be allocated at the end of the session
Limited places available - please REGISTER NOW to secure your participation.
With ever increasing regulations and reporting requirements, it is now of even more importance to ensure that a Cyprus Company is fulfilling all statutory and other reporting obligations in order to avoid financial and other penalties, reaching as far as criminal prosecutions.
- What are the deadlines for submission of the company Annual Return and what information needs to be reported?
- When is the company Annual Levy due for payment and what are the consequences of late/non-payment?
- How long does a company have for registering with the Tax Authorities following incorporation and in which other instances must a company report to the Tax Authorities?
- What are the deadlines by which a company must submit its Provisional and Final Tax Returns and make payment of any taxes that are due?
- What are the consequences of not complying?
You can find the answers to the above and many more questions by joining our webinar.
You can also refer to our related White Paper by clicking here.
Should you need any further information, or clarification, please contact us.
At Fiducenter we have been providing our clients with international business solutions and professional services since 1980. Founded in Luxembourg and with presence in four of the most attractive financial and business centres in the world, we find solutions for the most complex and demanding of situations. Exceeding our clients expectations is the essence of our culture, while also ensuring not to compromise our own values and principles. We are licensed and regulated as applicable; aiming to surpass regulatory requirements, believing that a stronger control environment can streamline our organisation and ensure the highest quality of service is achieved. Our clients are longstanding and loyal, and have grown with us. We hope that we can be of service to you and your business. Read More...
Note: The application for registration to the webinar will be reviewed by and accepted at Fiducenters discretion.
Fiducenter (Cyprus) Ltd
1, Iakovou Tompazi Street
Vashiotis Business Center
CY-3107 Limassol / Cyprus
T: +357 25 50 40 00 | F: +357 25 50 41 00
« Go Back to Press Releases