CIS Wealth Conference & Expo
02 January, 2014
18-19 February 2014 - St. Petersburg, Russia
Conference Venue: Corinthia Hotel St.Petersburg
CIS Wealth is a unique networking platform for providers and distributors of financial products and solutions to CIS countries HNWIs. The conference agenda comprises of a one-day exhibition and conference.
The event is created for the top industry professionals and reflects the recent dramatically changing times and specifics of serving the CIS clients.
CIS Wealth is figures:
- Two days of conference and exhibition
- 20 valuable presentations by top industry professionals
- 20+ private banks, law firms and family offices exhibiting
- 300+ delegates from 20 countries
- Private meetings with leading advisers
- Wealth management on crossroad of paradigms - Old Wealth vs New Wealth
- Netherlands as a Tax and Holding Solution for Your Business
- Sent Kitts & Nevis and Antigua Economic Citizenships or Citizenships by Investment
- Investment programs and corporate solutions
- Hungary as a wealth planning jurisdiction
- Benefits of Hungarian companies. Introduction of the new Hungarian trust regime. The new Hungarian economic residency program.
- RAK Investment Authority Right Choice for Your Business
- Estonian companies as the best instrument for European business and integration in Europe in comparison with the traditional jurisdictions
- Provision of Regulated Investment Services in or through Cyprus: A Fantastic Tax Planning Tool for Investors and Asset Managers
- Starting a Business in the U.S.: Corporate, Tax and Immigration Solutions for Foreign Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Legal and tax aspects of buying and managing real estate for Russian/CIS clients abroad
- The UAE: Onshore Versus Offshore
- Tax and Legal Aspects of Buying Foreign Real Estate for Russian and CIS clients
- Family Estate Planning - Family, the base for your Family Office. Creating a sustainable platform for future generations. Careful planning. Managing your family wealth. Continue your family legacy.
- Current and future UK immigration landscape for high net worth individuals and their families
- Private Equity (PE) as an Alternative Asset Class of Investment - What is it. How Can High Network Individuals Participate. Returns, Benefits, Pros/Cons. Why is PE relevant in Russia / CIS and current trends. Case study or example.
- Wealth Management in Israel - Legal, Tax and Regulatory Considerations
Registration & Fees:
St. Petersburg and Russia- max. 2 persons per company FREE OF CHARGE
Other jurisdictions - 300 EUR per person
Tel: +44 161 4088 161
« Go Back to Press Releases