Czech Republic: Law of Offshore
Table of Statutes
This page was last updated on 7 September 2019.
This is a non-exhaustive list of the main Czech Republic statutes affecting taxation. The statutes are listed in alphabetical order – click on the statute for a fuller description of the statute, the legal regime it forms part of, or in some cases the text of the law.
- Administration of Taxes and Fees Act No. 337/1992 (as amended)
- Customs Act No. 13/1993 amended 2004)
- Economic Competition Protection Act No. 143/2001 Coll.
- Excise Duties Act No. 353/2003
- Income Tax Act No. 586/1992
- Inheritance Tax, Gift Tax and Real Estate Transfer Act No. 357/1992
- Property Tax Act No. 338/1992
- Tax System Act No. 212/1992
- Value Added Tax Act No. 235/2004, as amended by Act No. 302/2008