Lowtax Network

Back To Top

Curaçao: Offshore Legal and Tax Regimes

Employment and Residence

A stay in Curaçao for work or residence requires residence and/or work permits, unless you are Antillean, or already a long-time resident (more than 10 years). Residence permits have to be applied for in person at the Governor's offices; a good deal of personal, medical and financial information and documentation is required. Work permits have to be applied for by employers, after advertising a position in local newspapers and failing to fill it.



Back to Curaçao Index »