Kraemer & Kraemer
About Kraemer & Kraemer
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer relationships and our efficiency in seeking effective solutions for our clients. In the last twelve years, we have assisted over 2,000 clients from all over the world to invest, do business or establish presence in Panama for residency, tax planning or asset protection.
Currently, our practice includes legal representation in the following areas:
- Business Law – counsel and assistance with initiating business operations in the country, including regulated businesses in industries such as real estate, securities, financing, forestry, tourism, maritime and free zones.
- Immigration Law – residency and work permit in Panama, as well as citizenship by investment programs in the Caribbean and Europe.
- Asset Protection Law – Offshore banking and incorporation of companies, private foundations and international trusts in several jurisdictions.
- Real Estate Law – assistance with real estate transactions and projects developments for individuals, investors and companies.
- Tax Planning – tax counsel for individual and companies, including transfer pricing assessment and accounting services.
- Civil, Family and Commercial Litigation – legal representation in probates, trademark, land dispute, divorce, consumer protection and related cases in courts or arbitration in the Republic of Panama.
Kraemer & Kraemer has offices in Panama City, and representative offices in David, Province of Chiriqui, and Colon Island, Province of Bocas del Toro.