Singapore Company Incorporation
31 October, 2016
Opening a private limited company would be your best choice as you can enjoy tax efficiencies when conducting business in Singapore.
What do you need?
• Company Name
Firstly, you will need to choose your company name. The Registrat will reject will reject a proposed business name if the name is:
- Identical to another; or
- of a kind the Minister has directed the Registrat not to accept.
To increase your chances of having your company name approved, we recommend to conduct a preliminary search before submitting the name application for official approval.
- Registered office in Singapore
- Paid up capital
- Particulars of company shareholders
- Particulars of company directors – please note that at least one company director must be a Singapore resident.
- Particulars of the company secretary
- A brief business description
Once all mandatory documents are submitted to the Registrat, the company registration will take only 2 days.
The Company Registrat in Singapore will issue the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Business Profile containing the particulars of the newly formed company
Additional things your company should have:
- A company seal
- A company rubber stamp
- A share register
Congratulations, your Singapore company has been successfully set up and you can start conducting your business!
« Go Back to Blogs