How to incorporate a Hong Kong company
17 March, 2014
The ease of incorporating a Hong Kong company is recognized by the World Banks Doing Business Survey as the second easiest place to start a business. Hong Kongs 12th rank in the 2011 Corruption Perception Index by Transparency International and its lack of corruption allows companies to set up without worrying about false fines and other fees.
Hong Kong company incorporation is a straight-forward process. Healy Consultants can assist your firm set up a Hong Kong company within one week by following the procedure below:
1. Prior to incorporating a company in Hong Kong, our Client provides us with all the required due diligence documents;
2. Healy Consultants liaises with the register of companies to complete the incorporation procedures;
3. Healy Consultants drafts a detailed LLC business setup engagement plan, mapping out by week each step till completion of the engagement, optimizing transparency, and setting Client expectations;
4. After the plan and structure has been finalized, Healy Consultants will prepare incorporation forms for the Clients signature and courier return. Thereafter, healy Consultants legally incorporates the LLC and immediately emails to our Client the certificate of incorporation;
5. After Hong Kong company incorporation, Healy Consultants assists our Client with opening a corporate bank account. The majority of our Clients choose either a HSBC or Standard Chartered bank account to support company registration;
6. Where possible, Healy Consultants bank account opening team will liaise with the bank to prevent our client from having travel for an account opening interview;
7. To support business registration, Healy Consultants provides our client a local business address for invoicing purposes. Additionally, many clients request telephone, fax, and email support for their company following entity establishment. Alternatively, our client may request a full virtual office or rent office space at Healy Consultants;
8. If required, Healy Consultants assists Clients to find business premises in HK and recruit local and expatriate staff by placing advertising campaigns in local publications, such as the South China Morning post after company registration;
9. Subsequently, Healy Consultants assists our Client register the LLC with the business registration office one month after incorporation. thereafter, a valid business registration certificate will be issued;
10. Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a full company kit to our client, including original corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence, and a Client feedback survey;
Setting up a company in Hong Kong is a secure long-term investment. Because Hong Kong follows globally recognized OECD standards. Hong Kong is a reputable, secure and an effective jurisdiction for long-term investment planning.
« Go Back to Blogs