Hong Kong Yearly and other requirements
16 July, 2015
If you have a Hong Kong Limited Company, please bear in mind the following requirements:
1. The Annual Return (including a list of officers & directors) must be filed within 42 days of the anniversary of the initial registration date.
- We email you notice of this requirement 1-2 months before its due date. You may engage us to file your company's Annual Return.
2. The Inland Revenue Department (IRD) tax filing for newly incorporated companies falls due 18 months after the incorporation date. Every April 1st thereafter, the tax authority notifies the company, which must then file within 30 days.
- The initial annual audit must be filed within 18 months after incorporation date, unless the company has unlimited liability.
3. An Annual General Meeting (AGM) must be held along with the filing of the Annual Return, at a time and place the directors announce.
- We will provide the minutes for the AGM.
4. The Business Registration Certificate must be renewed every year post-incorporation. Payment for renewal should be made 1 month prior to the deadline.
- We email you notice of this requirement 1.5 months before its due date.
« Go Back to Blogs