Hong Kong Company: Post-Incorporation
09 November, 2015
Your company has been successfully incorporated. What should you expect now?
First meeting of directors
After incorporation, there are several matters which must be dealt with by the directors. There are two options to deal with these matters:
- To organize first meetings of directors
- By a resolution of the directors in writing.
At the first meeting, the following matters must be dealt with:
- Registered Office every company incorporated in Hong Kong must maintain a registered office in Hong Kong.
- Appointment of Chairman
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appointment of Directors when incorporation the company, at least one director must be named in the NNC1 form
- Appointment of Secretary every Hong Kong company must have at least one company secretary and the secretary's particulars shall be reported to the Companies Registry (Form NNC1 or NNC1G)
- Appointment of First Auditor
- Financial Year - begins on the first day of its account reference period.
- Bank Accounts
Common Seal shall be a metallic seal with the companys name engraved on it in legible form.
« Go Back to Blogs