Dubai Company registration
Healy Consultants Group PLC
20 February, 2014
Dubai is known for being the most successful and the most cosmopolitan city in the Middle East as it combines elements of both East and West. Therefore, Dubai has been attracting an ample amount of foreign investors from all over the world.
There are many advantages of Dubai company registration, such as:
1. Dubai is the gateway to the Middle East and Africa. Due to its strategic location and well developed shipping sector, the city currently hosts several international trading companies and freight and shipping companies;
2. Dubai boasts highly developed logistics and transportation infrastructure, making the city a perfect choice for product distribution. Furthermore, the city allows duty free exports to 17 Middle Eastern countries which encourages foreign investors to opt for offshore company formation in Dubai;
3. Most cities in the MEA region do not view foreign companies positively. By contrast, if you register your business in Dubai, it will benefit from the most liberal business laws in the region, while giving them access to Middle East, African and Asian markets;
4. Company registration in Dubai allows foreign entrepreneurs to legally enhance their profits by minimizing their tax liabilities in a highly reputable jurisdiction. A Dubai company faces no company tax, personal tax, withholding taxes, VAT, import/export taxes and capital gains tax;
If you are planning to invest in Dubai, here are a few accounting and tax considerations:
1. Only oil, gas, and petrochemical companies and branch offices of foreign banks are required to pay taxes;
2. Audited financial statements are submitted to the Ministry of Commerce within 4 months of end of the accounting year;
3. All goods imported into the UAE require customs clearance which may only be obtained upon payment of the applicable customs duty. If an importer fails to settle the duty, the customs authorities are empowered to sell the goods to recover the due amount;
4. The UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements with 66 countries including Canada, China, France, Germany, India, and Singapore;
Being business friendly, Dubai is also the most livable city in the MEA due to well-developed infrastructure for both residential accommodation, studies, work, entertainment and tourism. In the future, Dubai will continue to be the favorite destinations for international investors.
« Go Back to Blogs