Dubai - A Real City With A Real Economy - 100% Tax Free
28 March, 2017
Dubai has been the business hub of the Middle East for many years and is continuously improving in boosting the economy for new ventures. The city attracts trade from the levant to the GCC, with round the year business and networking events and opportunities. Neighboring countries such as Saudi, Bahrain, Oman, or the levant are easily accessible from Dubai and open to trade as the United Arab Emirates titles itself in being the leading economical country in the East.
Advantages of setting up a business in Dubai
- One of the fastest growing cities
- Sophisticated shipping and cargo infrastructure
- 65% of world's GDP within an eight-hour flight
- Emirates Airlines flies direct to 151 airports in 80 countries
- 100% tax free
- 100% foreign ownership
- no corporate tax
- no income tax
- no custom duty
- no restrictions on capital, trade barriers or quotas
- competitive pricing
- Low operating costs
- State of the art facilities
- Flexible real estate design to suit the industry
- Attractive investment opportunity and financial return
- Pro-Business Environment / No bureaucracy
- One-stop shop for government services
- Business support services
- Hassle free company registration
- Hassle free company laws and legal framework?
Whether you want to set up a new company or simply establish a wholly owned subsidiary or branch, we make the process as quick, easy and clear as possible.
Learn how we can elevate your investments, un-mount tax burdens and expand your business and bottom line whilst in strict compliance of FATCA and the CRS. Our friendly team of experts will guide you through every step, to get you up and running fast in a 100% Tax Free Environment with no negative stigmas.
Contact us now at +971 4 311 6547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go Back to Blogs