UAE's most dynamic free zone jurisdiction
Contributed by SFM Corporate Services
24 January, 2018
As the rapid success of the UAE continues, Ras Al Khaimah provides spectacular economics opportunities. Ras Al Khaimah is a place great to live with its high quality and affordable housing, shopping malls, and lots of family activities; it could offer a fabulous lifestyle matched only by an environment that is a great place to conduct business.
Ras Al Khaimah is the Ideal Large point for any business wanting to break through in the UAE with easy access to an international airport and five sea ports including Saqr Port, the largest bulk port in the Middle East. Ras Al Khaimah is the optimum choice for logistic business
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) is the continuation of the story that started with the foundation of RAK Free Trade Zone in 2000 and the establishment of RAK Investment Authority in 2005. RAKEZ provides a truly cost effective entrepreneurial environment and it is already home for more than 13,000 multinational companies from over 100 countries and representing above 50 sectors.
There are several zones offered by RAKEZ.
RAKEZ business zone is ideal for SMEs featuring customizable serviced offices for even the smallest companies; Al Hamra & Al-Hulaila Zones are both the industrial zones support trading and light manufacturing and also ideal for heavy industry close by to major industrial hubs; Al Ghail industrial zone, spreading over 24 Million Square meters, is the prime area for medium and large-scale industries that implement manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging and others in various sectors such as automotive, building materials, food processing, chemicals, metals among others with its competitive rates and close proximity to Dubai and other UAE emirates. RAKEZ has combined a large choice of activities covering major business sectors such as: Commercial, Educational, E-Commerce, General Trading, Industrial, Media, Consultancy and Tourism.
RAKEZ has reached an international visibility abroad with its representation offices located in India, Turkey & Germany.
- Free zone company formation
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% Tax free
- No restrictions on capital and profits repatriation
- Fast and efficient business set-up processes
- Wide-ranging business and industrial facilities and value-added services
- One-stop shop facility for services
- Residence visas are permitted for enterprises established in RAKEZ, according to the size and level of activity of the business, the residency visa will be valid for 3 years & renewable.
- Easy access to markets across the Middle East, Europe, North Africa and Asia regions
Facts & Figures:
- One of the largest free zones in the UAE
- One of the most economical free zone in the UAE
- More than 13,000 Companies
- From over 100 countries
- Exceeding 50 Industries
- Operating across 5 Zones
« Go Back to Articles