Seven ideas for a perfect gift that cost nothing
Contributed by Tax GO
21 December, 2018
There are just a few more days until the Holidays starts. It is simply impossible to buy a little something for everybody without taking credit. However, people you work with, the same ones that you spend most of the day with, they deserve a thing or two to remember you in 2018. Our gift to you is a present for them.
So, how about something useful?
We present applications.
1. For the colleague who never remembers his passwords - Bitwarden Pasword Manager. It is one of a few decent free password manager apps. You can store as many as you want without worry and retrieve them as needed.
2. For the finance sector of the company, an interesting application would be Credit Karma. What it does is let you check your credit score once per year for free. On top of that, the app will notify you when there are major changes to your credit score.
3. When talking about money, here is how to make your boss happy. Show him/her Tax GO Global. This application has a whole team of real people working to make living for the business owners easier. They are helping with taxes, refunds and returns in your country. They make sending invoices simple. And so much more.
4. For the shopaholic one, help his/her wallet with Groupon. With it you browse it for coupons for goods or services you want and then you take those coupons shopping with you in order to get discounts. You cannot find it all but there is plenty of choices.
5. There is always the funny one in the office. That person sends awesome picks, emotions etc. Introduce him/her Imgur. It is a great place to find things like funny GIFs, fun images, little facts, and all kinds of other entertainment purposes. Most of those awesome pictures you see on Facebook, Twitter, etc. come from here.
6. For the social media guru, Quik is a solution. The app will take video that you've captured and then string it together in a sort of video collage. You'll have complete control over how long those clips are, where to make cuts, and there are some effects and additional stuff you can add on top to add a little flair.
7. Check out TickTick for the office assistant. You can make lists, share tasks with other people, organize your tasks in various ways, get reminders, set recurring tasks, and more.
We hope you like our gift. We hope your colleagues will like it. And we hope you will love 2019. Happy holidays!
« Go Back to Articles