QROPS Bulletin May 2011
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited
17 May, 2011
There has been an unusually large number of articles about QROPS/QNUPS in the last few weeks, including a significant minority of doom and gloom contributions ranging from QROPS in general to New Zealand QROPS in particular. Most of these have not been featured on this bulletin, other than a couple of the more balanced examples.
There are a couple of regulatory articles showing how Spanish regulators are looking to move against non regulated advisers, NZ QROPS providers are looking to introduce a voluntary code of conduct and, perhaps most interesting, at least for UK Advisers, the very first link about giving QROPS advice by UK advisers, quoting FSA, who see it as being under TCF rules.
In addition there are a couple of market and tax change articles for background.
As usual I have to say that we neither write nor endorse the articles included and that we are a multi-jurisdictional QROPS/QNUPS provider (see www.sippspecialists.co.im and www.sipco.co.im for more information)
Please click on the links below:
- Interesting article about giving QROPS advice
- An article outlining Spanish regulatory moves against non regulated advisers
- A rather alarmist headline concealing a more reasoned article
- New Zealand QROPS Providers looking at Code of Conduct
- More Brits leaving UK for tax reasons
- Maltese tax changes and possible benefits for expats
- Interesting article about QROPS in general
- An article suggesting possible issues with New Zealand QROPS
- Survey showing expected growth in QROPS
Oaklands Park, Hooton Road, Hooton, South Wirral, CH66 7NZ
Tel: 0151 328 0594 Fax: 0151 328 0707 www.sippspecialists.co.uk
SIPP Specialists Limited - Registered in England and Wales Registered No 4845017
Registered office: Montrose House, Clayhill Park Neston CH64 3RU
« Go Back to Articles