Business Setup in Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
Contributed by PMC Solutions
29 January, 2020
Established in 2011, Gold and Diamond Park is yet another free zone in Dubai, the hallmark attraction and goldmine of some of the world's finest jewels.
The Gold and Diamond Park, strategically located on Sheik Zayed Street, is designed with the goal of delivering a range of all the world's precious jewels under an unified platform and making it easy for customers to trade in gold and diamonds.
Dubai Gold and Diamond Park Free zone supports:
A manufacturing block (comprising 118 manufacturing units)
A retail center (a mixture of 37 retail units of approximately 323 square feet to 1107 square feet each, all of which have been leased out)
His Highness General Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai and the UAE Minister of Defence, the Government of Dubai, the Department of Tourism and Commerce Promotion, the Gold and Jewelry Association, and the World Gold Council support Dubai Gold and Diamond Park.
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
The Dubai Gold and Diamond Park serves the interests of a businesses as well as the company's expansion requirements.
The park seems to have all the privileges that the establishment of Dubai Free Zone company offers along with added benefits such as:
- Guidance to owners in all matters relating to government
- Foreign ownership and 100% repatriation of assets and income
- No corporate tax or personal income tax
- A strategic location in the heart of Dubai with quick access to all areas 24/7.
- Total control to hire foreign workers
- Central air conditioning plant connections and central gas distribution system to each unit
- Planned work environment with adequate ventilation, exhausts and 24 * 7 safety and surveillance cameras, smoke detectors and fire protection systems
- Hallmarking will soon be provided by the Dubai Municipalityâs regular pickup services for all gold manufactured and sold from the Gold & Diamond Park
- Excellent retail center facilities, attracting many visitors and shoppers
- Transportation between the Gold & Diamond Park and 5-star hotels on the beach
Types of Licensing in Gold and Diamond Park, Dubai
The gold and diamond park have some of the world's richest firms, for which the park's regulatory authority offers multiple registration alternatives, such as:
1. Trading License
The trading license holder is licensed to conduct any kind of trade in the Gold and Diamond Park.
2. Manufacturing License
A manufacturing license allows a production activity for a person or a company.
3. Retail License
A customer has the freedom to launch his physical store by renting the same in Dubai's Gold and Diamond Park.
4. Service License
A individual in Dubai Gold and Diamond Park can provide professional services by obtaining a business license from the authorities.
5. E-Commerce License
E-commerce license allows the owner to sell online any goods and offers online services via a website.
6. National Industrial License
A national industrial license authorizes its owner to open an industry anywhere in the free zone.
Gold and Diamond Park, Dubai has a wholesome environment which provides all the necessary requirements for a business enterprise, especially in the jewelry and gemstones sector.
It is an exclusive and luxurious free zone to start a jewelry souk or manufacturing unit in the UAE, and
PMC Solutions DMCC can enables you get started in Dubai.
We have a team of professionals to assist and meet all your business needs for setting up your business in Dubai Gold and Diamond Park Dubai.
Our team will take care of your company's registration, insurance, visa system, VAT registration, and other legalities.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us today-we would be happy to help.
« Go Back to Articles