Announcing the Launch of an Isle of Man QNUPS
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited
06 March, 2013
Contributed by SIPP Specialists Limited [www.sippspecialists.co.im]
Approved under Income Tax Act 1970
Offering all of the following benefits:
- 30% Pension Commencement Lump Sum(25% UK residents)
- Pension Income paid gross to non IOM members
- 0% tax charge on fund value at death and outside UK IHT
- G20 white list member
- In specie contributions allowed including residential property/unquoted shares*
- No upper limit on contributions or fund size
- No upper limit on age for contributions
- Early retirement option available for sportspeople
- Not reportable to HMRC
In view of the recent changes announced affecting UK Lifetime and Annual Allowances, it may be that QNUPS becomes an option that Advisers may wish to research to enable clients to build up a meaningful supplementary pension pot in a shorter time frame.
QNUPS are for contributions only, and it is unlikely that tax relief will be available.
- At Trustee discretion unlikely that a prime residence would be allowed
We offer a top quality service to clients and advisers, who can be confident that we will observe both the spirit and letter of any rules that govern QNUPS.
We are not a call centre, so you will be dealing with the same dedicated and experienced team of people at all times.
We do not give financial or tax advice, and we do not take commissions or turns on bank accounts either hidden or otherwise.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT QNUPS ARE PENSIONS, NOT A MEANS OF AVOIDING UK TAXES.
If you would like to know more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit www.sippspecialists.co.im
- Please let us know if you would like a copy of our QROPS / QNUPS Guide
Mark Knight, DipFS
Tel : 0151 328 0594
SIPP Specialists Limited, St Georges Chambers, 1 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1LD
Tel: 0044 (0)1624 678458
SIPP Specialists Ltd is registered with the Isle of Man Insurance and Pensions Authority as a Professional Benefits Schemes Administrator
« Go Back to Articles