Back To Top

Your Lowtax Account

Saint Kitts: Labour Regulation

Work Permits

Executive and technical personnel may be brought in after obtaining a work permit from the Ministry of Home and External Affairs. Work permits are granted on application by employers, provided that no local worker is available, and involve the production of a number of documents, including health certificates.



Back to Saint Kitts Index »