Saint Kitts: Offshore Legal and Tax Regimes
Forms of Offshore Operation
Offshore operations may take place within the following forms:
- Saint Kitts Private Company
- Saint Kitts Public Company
- Saint Kitts Exempt Private Company
- Saint Kitts Limited Partnership
- Saint Kitts Exempt Limited Partnership
- Saint Kitts Trusts
Click on any of the forms for a description of its legal basis.
In addition, there are free zones whose occupants don't have to have offshore status as such, but which offer benefits broadly similar to those available to offshore companies; see Investment Incentive Schemes for details.