Lithuania: Types Of Company
Public Limited Liability Company
A Public Limited Liability Company (Akcine Bendrove – AB) has the same formation procedure as a Private Limited Liability Company, but the authorised capital of a public company may not be lower than LTL150,000 (approximately EUR43,445). Its shares may be distributed and traded publicly.
Documents needing to be filed with the Registrar include:
- An application to register;
- The Certificate of Incorporation;
- The Incorporation Agreement (Statutes);
- Any licences that are required for the business to be undertaken;
- Attestation to the payment of the registration fee;
- Evidence of the opening of a bank account;
- Minutes of the shareholders' founding meeting;
- Confirmation of share registration with the Securities Commission;
- A report on the company together with an auditor’s opinion.