Barbados: Offshore Legal and Tax Regimes
- International Business Companies may manufacture for export and may trade in external goods and services; they can deal in Barbados freely with other IBCs; they may not deal with resident domestic banks;
- Offshore banks can raise money externally but not domestically;
- Exempt Insurance Companies cannot write domestic business;
- Foreign Sales Corporations may not trade with resident persons;
- Exempted Limited Partnerships and Societies with Restricted Liability can deal freely with other offshore entities, but may not do business with resident persons.