Prospera Lithuania Ltd. - Lithuanian Corporate Services
About Prospera Lithuania Ltd.
In an international tax and estate planning scenario, the selection of the location of a trading or holding company is one of the most important decisions to make. We assist you to make that decision and advise you on a set-up and on-going administration. At Prospera, we place a lot of emphases and focus on the quality of on-going after service.
Our aim is to remove the administrative burden to enable you to focus on your business. Our services are comprehensive, provided by specialist consultants, accountants and lawyers, independent trustees and other highly qualified professionals, and focused on each client's individual circumstances and requirements. We strive to combine our expertise and experience to provide you with excellent advice for solutions and good service.
The advantages of Lithuanian corporate and tax system can be used for international holding and trading, and for doing business in Lithuania. Our offices assist clients with a full range of Lithuanian corporate, company administration and accounting services.
The main features of Lithuanian tax system:
- Corporate tax rate for small companies 5% (annual revenue cap €300 K from 2015)
- General corporate tax rate 15%
- Participation exemption on dividend income for qualifying holdings
- Exemption on gains from sale of qualified holdings (shares)
- Participation exemption: holding threshold 10% and 12 months holding period required
No withholding tax on:
- Interest (EU, EEA, treaty countries)
- Royalties (EU, 25% shareholding, two years holding)
- Lithuania is a full member of the EU and OECD
- Applicability of all EU Directives
- Euro adopted as currency from 1st January of 2015
- Shelf companies available with bank accounts for immediate use
- Tax residence certificates available for all Lithuanian companies
- Very advanced banking system, excellent e-banking facilities in English and Russian.
Prospera Lithuania provides a full range of corporate, fiduciary and accounting services for Lithuanian companies, including professional director services, company secretarial services and registered office, day-to-day company management and administration, preparation of legal and corporate documents, accounting, tax compliance and coordination of auditing services (where applicable), VAT registration and filings, assistance in bank account management and various local support services.
Lithuania is attractive as a trading or holding company jurisdiction. Lithuania is a valuable vehicle to an international investor for investments within the European Union, or outside. Which location though is more suitable in each specific case ultimately depends on the particular circumstances and on individual tax and non-tax objectives. Please contact any of our offices to find out more about Lithuanian companies and our services.