Sovereign Corporate Services
About Sovereign Group
Sovereign's consultants combine first-class research and advisory experience with extensive local market knowledge and cross-border expertise. We assist clients to assess the market size and growth potential, the regulatory and competitive environment, as well as the tax, legal and employment factors that could be critical to success.
Sovereign's core business is setting up and managing companies, trusts, pensions, insurance and other structures to meet the specific personal or business needs of our clients. Typically these needs would include foreign market entry, tax planning, wealth protection, property ownership and facilitating cross border business.
The first Sovereign office opened in Gibraltar in 1987. Sovereign has since grown into what is now one of the largest independent trust companies in the world. We currently manage over 12,000 structures for a wide variety of clients – companies, entrepreneurs, investors or high net worth individuals (HNWIs) and their families – and have assets under administration in excess of US$5 billion.
Sovereign has offices or agents across a range of major international finance centres. This global reach enables us to provide local expertise on an international scale and allows our clients access to a global service from a local point of delivery. It also means that, in most cases, business can be conducted in the client's first language.
Our comprehensive list of sovereign services includes:
- Private Wealth Planning: Estate Planning, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning, Legal and Compliance;
- Company Formation and Management: Offshore and Onshore Company Incorporation, Corporate Administration Services, Legal and Compliance, LLC Company Sponsorship in Dubai;
- Trust Creation and Trustee Services: Trust Formation; Inheritance Planning, Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Tax planning, Asset Protection, Legal and Compliance;
- Market Entry and Growth Services: China Entry, Market Research and Consulting, Company Formation, Legal and Compliance; Accounting, Back Office Outsourcing;
- Foreign Property Ownership: Real Estate Acquisition, Financing, Ownership Structures, Tax Planning, Legal and Compliance, Insurance;
- International Pensions Planning: International Pension Plans (IPPs), Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS), Qualifying Non-UK Pension Schemes (QNUPS), Corporate Pension Plans;
- Overseas Property Ownership: Property Ownership Vehicles, Estate Planning;
- Aircraft Registrations: Registration Services, Ownership Structures, Financing, Insurance and Brokerage, Legal and Compliance;
- Ship and Yacht Registrations: Registration Services, Ownership Structures, Financing, Insurance, Brokerage and Administration Services, Legal and Compliance;
- Fund Formation and Administration: Fund Formation, Fund Licensing, Fund Management, Fund Administration, Alternative Investment Funds, Investment Management, Legal and Compliance;
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property Protection: Trademark Registration, Patent Registration, Domain Name Registration, Escrow Services, Legal and Compliance;
- E-Gaming Services: Advisory, Licensing, Company Formation, Web Hosting, Data Protection, Payment Solutions, Legal and Compliance;
- Residency, Immigration and Citizenship Services: Immigrant Investor Programmes (IIPs) Citizenship by Investment, Migration, Residency, Tax Planning, Legal and Compliance;
- Insurance and Reinsurance: Asset Protection, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, Reinsurance Broking, Private Client Insurance, Homes and Contents Insurance, Art Insurance, Motor Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Marine Insurance, Aviation Insurance, Medical Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, Transactional Insurance, Kidnap and Ransom Insurance;
- Asset Management: Private Banking, Investment Management, Investment Advisory, Broker Accounts, Tax Planning.
We'd love to hear from you. If you have a general enquiry or need help with a specific issue, please call or email us for a free, no obligation consultation. If you would like to download a copy of our Brochure, you can do that by clicking here.
Contact Sovereign Contact
CoverageRas Al Khaimah
Office 2601, H Hotel Office Tower
1 Sheikh Zayed Road
P. O. Box 62201