Kitty's Encomiums and ExecrationsFollow @kitty_miv
Methodology: each week three countries are given encomiums and three are given execrations. Each encomium counts as 1 for that country, and each execration counts as -1, these are then added to that country's existing score. Over time, therefore, a ranking will build up for each country, and further countries will join the listing.
The rankings are intended to be a proxy for business friendliness; evidently they are highly partisan, but hopefully one day they will become useful for decision-making, even if for the moment it is all just an amusing game.
- Jan 16, 2017: Hong Kong compliant
- Jan 16, 2017: Netherlands indecisive
- Jan 16, 2017: United Kingdom endorsed
- Jan 09, 2017: European Union contradiction
- Jan 09, 2017: United States going boldly
- Jan 09, 2017: United Kingdom mixed